DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

On-line sales regarding of packing after import

Side 1 ud af 1 (1 indlæg)
Fra Zhejiang China
Tilmeldt 13. Sep 12
Indlæg ialt: 28
Skrevet kl. 06:20
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

I have been working on some cases for imports in Denmark, they are happy about the products but once they do distributions or retails in DK especially for on line shops. some products such as electronic devices are packaged by big case or box which cost quite lot for clients for the delivery fee. Sometimes if you order big quantity from factories, they can help with package size( of course the goods should not be too big size) even the customer-made Danish instruction . But for small trial orders or small quantity order, the factory do not will to do it. So I sorted out a idea for my supplier that some goods can repacked in small boxes ( found package producer to make here in China) before send to DK, then they can help the consumers to reduce their delivery from 75 DKK into 20 Dkk which boost their sales. Also the package can be resigned and  more fit for DK market and clients`s purchasing hobby. 

Sourcing/QC/Logistics/Customer-made packaging service/...owned by Danish and Chinese   www.kinasourcing.com

Side 1 ud af 1 (1 indlæg)