advice from Poland

Side 1 ud af 1 (5 indlæg)
Fra Ringe
Tilmeldt 28. Feb 14
Indlæg ialt: 12
Skrevet kl. 20:19
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

Hello all :-)

My name is Slawomir (Slavo) and I come from Poland. I live in Denmark (close to Odense) for 8 months. In my humble opinion Denmark is an amazing country.

Why I decided to register here? I think that Amino is a good place to meet potential partners, help each other, discuss, etc. I would like to make interesting business contacts in Denmark. I would also like to know people who are interested in doing business (with me). I could be for example your future partner or co-worker. It is very possible.

I am interested in stock exchange, capital investments (over 17 years of experience), business and trade – especially between PL and DK. So if you are interested in the same topics don’t hesitate to write or ask me. I am probably able to help you. Maybe I could advise you in doing business.

Information is very valuable thing. I have the knowledge and contacts and I would like to use it in Denmark. I come from northern part of Poland (West Pomerania) – this is a region close to Germany and southern Scandinavia. I know where to look for various offers and I can find them here.

Sincerely

Slavo

Fra Randers
Tilmeldt 29. Nov 13
Indlæg ialt: 16
Fra  Dækzonen Skrevet kl. 23:49

Hi Slavo,

Check your inbox :)

Fra Ringe
Tilmeldt 28. Feb 14
Indlæg ialt: 12
Skrevet kl. 12:56

Hello Dækzonen 

Yes, I know – I was absent for 2 week on forum. I am a new person here and I learn how forum works. What should I check in my postbox? Any message, etc.? If you have any questions use my priv (I think that this service works).

Regards,

Slavo

Tilmeldt 17. Mar 14
Indlæg ialt: 3
Skrevet kl. 21:23

Hi Slavo

Can you help me locate some cosmetics wholesale companies.

Regards

Tilmeldt 17. Mar 14
Indlæg ialt: 3
Skrevet kl. 21:25

In Poland or any other country in europe

Side 1 ud af 1 (5 indlæg)