Hov. Du er ikke logget ind.
DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

Young, Foreign Entrepreneur Seeking Advice, Assistance, and Potential Parternship with Copenhagen Endeavor

Side 1 ud af 1 (5 indlæg)
Fra Orignally Lynchburg, VA, USA
Tilmeldt 9. May 13
Indlæg ialt: 3
Skrevet kl. 11:17
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

Hello,

My name is Benjamin Ashwell and I am a twenty-one year old American entrepreneur. I am seeking help in getting my first business started in Copenhagen. It is a street food business offering an item currently not offered on the streets of Copenhagen and will require relatively low funding to initiate. I am currently living abroad in southern Sweden with a Swedish student VISA and would greatly appreciate any and all assistance in getting my company off to a proper (and legitimate) start. I have access to most of the capital I estimate I will need, but I am still very much open to partnering with another entrepreneur in this endeavor.

The concerns I have right now about starting this company are mostly bureaucratic:

1) I am not a Danish, Nordic, or European citizen and I don't have a CPR number

2) I am abroad with a Swedish issued VISA so I'm not sure how easy it will be to start a business on my own in Denmark

3) Currently I do not have an address in Copenhagen to use with registering and legitimizing my business

If you think you can offer me some guidance or assistance, or if you would be interested in some variety of potential business partnership, PLEASE CONTACT ME!!! My email is BENJMNASHWLL@gmail.com and I can send you my company's mini business plan/ brief which outlines what exactly my company does and how it plans to do it.

Thanks for reading,

BA

Fra København
Tilmeldt 6. May 13
Indlæg ialt: 5
Skrevet kl. 19:01

Hey!

I could be interested and I can help you as well.

I'm currently living in Copenhagen and can help you with some of the stuff.

Please send me your business plan.

Thanks and best regards

Rasmus Damgaard

Fra Orignally Lynchburg, VA, USA
Tilmeldt 9. May 13
Indlæg ialt: 3
Skrevet kl. 13:10

Hey, thank you for showing interest in my project, if you can provide me with your email address I will send you my plan

Benjamin

Tilmeldt 23. May 08
Indlæg ialt: 3316
Fra  Easypie ApS Skrevet kl. 22:04

Hey Benjamin,

Are you even allowed to work on a student visa?

Currently I dont have time for more projects, but best of luck with this. We dont have that much street food in Denmark, but if you walk through "Strøget" you might be able to find some inspiration.

Tilmeldt 14. Dec 11
Indlæg ialt: 105
Skrevet kl. 15:37

Hey,

I have already started a Company and have experience in start up.

Could you pls send your business plan to my mail, then I can get back to you:

bewa-y@hotmail.com

Side 1 ud af 1 (5 indlæg)