Confusion regarding withdraw / spending money from IVS

Side 1 ud af 1 (4 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 5. May 13
Indlæg ialt: 51
Skrevet kl. 11:33
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

Hello there,

I am a bit confused so need some help regarding the followings:

1) 1500kr were transferred from Privat bank account to operating (drift) IVS business account. Is it legal to transfer them back to the private account?

2) Is it legal to withdraw cash from an IVS business account as long as it is only spent on the same business?

Regards

Tilmeldt 4. May 16
Indlæg ialt: 669
Fra  Papan Games - Papangames.dk Skrevet kl. 15:01

1) Yes, if the 1500 kr. is the first transfer between you and the IVS, it is legal to take them back. Be aware that you can never have debt to the IVS. If you have debt to the IVS, it would be called "ulovligt kapitalejerlån" (illegal shareholder loan). So as long as the IVS has debt to you personally, there is no problem.

2) It is legal to withdraw cash from the bank account, and use them for something that's needed for the business. Eg. you withdraw 100 kr. in cash, which you have to use buying paper for the printer. It is (almost) never legal to withdraw cash and use it on personal matters (but the IVS has debt to you, you can decuct it there)

I hope it made sense.

Tilmeldt 5. May 13
Indlæg ialt: 51
Skrevet kl. 15:10

Great. It helped a lot. Thank you.

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 46428
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 16:02

iffi:
1) 1500kr were transferred from Privat bank account to operating (drift) IVS business account. Is it legal to transfer them back to the private account?

2) Is it legal to withdraw cash from an IVS business account as long as it is only spent on the same business?

you need help in order not to do something wrong as you understand too little about running an IVS - just said for your own sake

1 the 1500 - was that the capital you created the company with the you may NOT withdraw it before you close or sell. Was it on top of the company capital a loan, then you can take it back

2 . if course as long as you are up to date with bookkeeping. What you may never do is take out any money for your self without declaring to tax

-

The capital you founded the IVS with shall in principle be kept but can go up and down. If it gets under 50% of the original capital then you need a formal general assembly to decide if you expect to restore the capital within reasonable time That shall be held within 6 month after seeing the capital drop to under half

If I were you I would seriously consider finding a person with knowledge of IVS and economy http://tjregnskabsservice.dk/  could be a recommendation

br John Hannover

6 stærke Ivæksætterbøger - e-bøger/paperbacks - letlæste I LINK HER 
Intro til regnskab - og Fradrag - e-bøger letlæste I LINK HER

Min gratis blog www.johnhannover.com 

Side 1 ud af 1 (4 indlæg)