DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

Help! Got very first customer from USA - asking for Tax Number

Side 1 ud af 1 (8 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 5. May 13
Indlæg ialt: 51
Skrevet kl. 18:37
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

Hi,

I am in Denmark and started selling an online Expense management solution. My very first customer is a USA Government School. They are asking me to fill out a form where I have to specify Taxpayer Identification No. They need it to be able to pay me.

I do not have any CVR. Please help me how can I get a USA Taxpayer Identification No and if there are other options.

May I not able to sell to USA companies from Denmark without CVR?

Thanks for your time.

Iffi

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 46437
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 19:24

I would just inform them that you are selling as a person under danish CPR xxxxxxxx xxxx and then your name and address - that should be enough for them as far as I know

br John Hannover 

6 stærke Ivæksætterbøger - e-bøger/paperbacks - letlæste I LINK HER 
Intro til regnskab - og Fradrag - e-bøger letlæste I LINK HER

Min gratis blog www.johnhannover.com 

Fra London
Tilmeldt 4. Jan 15
Indlæg ialt: 1351
Fra  Jannik Hansen Ltd. Skrevet kl. 20:23

Cookie - John Hannover:
selling as a person under

Tell them you are trading as a individual. 

That's what they probably call it.

Tilmeldt 5. May 13
Skrevet kl. 20:40

Ok I will try that..not sure if they feel "Secure" (as big compabies are more reliable) about trading with an invidual since they are a GOvt school...

Fra London
Tilmeldt 4. Jan 15
Fra  Jannik Hansen Ltd. Skrevet kl. 20:55

The best thing is probably to start a company - if you are trading as a individual with a online service, it's quite normal to discuss if the service also will be available tomorrow. 

Tilmeldt 5. May 13
Skrevet kl. 20:58

Thanks for the advise. The problem is I am trying to validate my idea and response is ok.

But at the same time I am working full time. I am stuck in between full time job with salary and start of business with no customers. I have read/heard somewhere that if I register a company, I won't be able to get A-kasse etc.

And I have a family with 3 lovely kids...so please advise me what should I do...how can I manage both for sometime..or may beonly business..I do not have any savings...

Fra London
Tilmeldt 4. Jan 15
Fra  Jannik Hansen Ltd. Skrevet kl. 21:01

tahirfan:
But at the same time I am working full time. I am stuck in between full time job with salary and start of business with no customers. I have read/heard somewhere that if I register a company, I won't be able to get A-kasse etc.

That's where my knowledge ends. I guess John probably has a better chance of responding to that. But I'm sure there is a way of solving that. 

Tilmeldt 5. May 13
Skrevet kl. 21:02

Thanks for your answer John.

Side 1 ud af 1 (8 indlæg)