Hov. Du er ikke logget ind.
DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

Foreign Investment

Side 1 ud af 1 (3 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 25. Oct 16
Indlæg ialt: 32
Skrevet kl. 10:30
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

Good day. I have a acquaintance, who is an EU citizen and is willing to invest (Start up a business) in Denmark. 

My question would be, does, and if does, what taxes would apply to his investment in Denmark. To put it simple, he would for example come in a Denmark with a check to a certain amount of money, money which will be used for starting up a company. 

Will he have to pay any taxes on that money that he will bring into Denmark, and if yes, what would be the tax amount?

Best Regards to everybody.  

Tilmeldt 10. Jun 18
Indlæg ialt: 3
Skrevet kl. 17:20
He would not have to pay tax, but the person he is giving the money to might be subject to tax depending on his situation.
There are however ways to do legal tax planning in order to make the investment tax free, but you need an expert.
Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 46444
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 18:59

If he starts a danish limited company like an ApS  and puts his money in as start-capital then the money has to come from him and is then not taxed in anyway - as long as it is with such start capital, forms the risk capital of the ltd

The LTD would be taxed by 22% of its profit - and the investor will have to check where he is personally taxed from dividend and/or salary - depending on his personal tax status

If he invest in a company owned by other persons in DK then he should consult an auditor - There is no tax as such if he borrows out money (but the money would then if it comes from him as a person with all likeliness already have been taxed in his own country - there is no tax-deduction as such in borrowing out money) - but depending on the way the investment is made, the receiver could be taxed - and the question of risk - loss of the capital for the lender should be an issue

br John Hannover 

6 stærke Ivæksætterbøger - e-bøger/paperbacks - letlæste I LINK HER 
Intro til regnskab - og Fradrag - e-bøger letlæste I LINK HER

Min gratis blog www.johnhannover.com 

Side 1 ud af 1 (3 indlæg)