DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

Filling in Selvangivelse for IVS company

Side 1 ud af 1 (6 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 22. Jun 18
Indlæg ialt: 7
Skrevet kl. 11:27
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :
Hi everyone,

I am filling in the Selvangivelse for my IVS company. The startup company is basically inactive so I am confident that filling in the Selvangivelse should be easy and I should not need an accountant this time.

Could you suggest me a guide where to find the explanation of which figures I should insert in which fields of the Selvangivelse form, please? If there is not such a guide any kind of help is very very appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Best,

Pier
Fra Holbæk
Tilmeldt 19. Dec 13
Indlæg ialt: 634
Fra  TJ Regnskabsservice Skrevet kl. 01:04

www.tjregnskabsservice.dk - Jeg kan hjælpe dig med regnskab, skat, bogføring og moms m.v.

Fra København
Tilmeldt 17. May 16
Indlæg ialt: 1091
Skrevet kl. 11:27

You need to fill everyting.

If you company has been inactive . Then you just fill it with 0

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 46427
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 12:44

Jep fill in according to the report you have given in to EOS/Virk. Maybe most 0 but normaly even an inaktive IVS would/should have certain cost like bank Account and compolsyry workshop damage insurrance and so

NO cost at all in an IVS might indiciet that certain rules have not ben followed

It will not cost a log to have somegne like Thomas run throgh the roport to virk and the tax form 

br John Hannover

6 stærke Ivæksætterbøger - e-bøger/paperbacks - letlæste I LINK HER 
Intro til regnskab - og Fradrag - e-bøger letlæste I LINK HER

Min gratis blog www.johnhannover.com 

Tilmeldt 29. Nov 16
Indlæg ialt: 13
Skrevet kl. 14:03

go to virk.dk and log into your account and find the guide- its easy but takes half an hour.. 

Tilmeldt 22. Jun 18
Indlæg ialt: 7
Skrevet kl. 17:15
Thank you very much for all your advice. While I was waiting for your helpful answers I got also in touch with an auditor who filled in the Selvangivelse for me. Therefore I solved the problem without taking the risk of doing it on my own.

I have now Thomas' contact for next time. Thank you again.

Best,

Pier
Side 1 ud af 1 (6 indlæg)