Indlæg ialt: 2
Skrevet kl. 17:18
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :
Fra København
Tilmeldt 8. Jan 13
Indlæg ialt: 24
Skrevet kl. 20:52

Meget lidt info du kommer med, jeg har kontakt med et firma som producere tøj.

Hvis du kan uddybe det du gerne vil have lavet.

Mvh Faruk

Tilmeldt 29. Sep 18
Indlæg ialt: 2
Skrevet kl. 13:58
Selvfølgelig, det kan jeg sagtens. Jeg har skrevet en beskrivelse af det jeg søger på engelsk, så det håber jeg er okay :-)

My name is Sarah Barlose, I’m a 23 year old girl, living in Denmark and working as a personal trainer in my own company. I’ve successfully been running my business for around 2 years now and are therefore looking for a way to further expand my company and brand.
Besides helping people and having a passion for influencing and changing lives I spend a lot of time on social marketing, branding and Youtube, which has my interest for the fashion of fitness quite big and because of my many criteria for clothes I’ve decided to start working on selling my own. I’m looking for a company that can provide me with a wide variety of fitness clothes, both tights, sports bras, tops, shirts, sweat pants, hoodies, socks, underwear etc. And with a quality and fit that suits my expectations. To give you an understanding of what I mean by high quality I can refer to the clothes that Lululemon and Gymshark makes. Both brands are in my opinion in the highest quality and has an extremely fashionable and beautiful appearance, which is also very important to me. Im looking for a product that fits my image of a personal trainer, fitness competitor and that has an appearance that shows the beauty of being a hardworking women in the gym. The fabric I’ve been enjoying myself is the different seamless collections and the detailed information on the specific tights are: 69% Nylon, 17% Polyester, 14% Elastane. For shirts and tops I'm looking for some with 100% polyester and some with 95% cotton and 5% elastane. I'm also looking for other kinds of tights where the fabric should be mostly nylon but with some elastane.
Tights are the most important sportswear in my opinion and I would like to put most of my energy into selling a phenomenal collection of tights.
Tilmeldt 30. Sep 18
Indlæg ialt: 7
Skrevet kl. 01:40

Hej Sara.

Du kan kontakte mig på
Mirabech@hotmail.com

Vh

Tilmeldt 28. Feb 18
Indlæg ialt: 71
Skrevet kl. 07:02

Hej
Jeg skal hjælpe dig
med at undgå de typiske produktions fælder.
Jeg har forskellige kontakter til produktioner.
Jeg skal blot vide ordre størrelse, og du skal have lavet måleskema og arbejdstegning, hvis du ikke allerede har dette.
Det kan jeg også hjælpe dig med.

De bedste hilsner Pia
www.alstruppattern.com

Side 1 ud af 1 (5 indlæg)