DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

Searching for advocate for small firm

Side 1 ud af 1 (3 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 22. Oct 20
Indlæg ialt: 19
Skrevet kl. 15:26
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

Hello,

I am searching for an advocate. Stofa has send me unnecessary bills and they started a case on my firm. I am in need of an advocate. 

Kindly suggest me some advocates who helps small firms.

BR Amva1929

Fra København
Tilmeldt 31. Jul 23
Indlæg ialt: 39
Skrevet kl. 12:58
You can find legal assistance by searching either Google in Denmark or visit Advokatsamfundets hjemmeside and search for registred and educated attorneys. Maybe you will even find Ageas useful (a service that provides you with offers from other legal advisors).

Gratis artikler og værktøjer om jura - læs mere på Juraviden.dk

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 46463
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 16:57

Amva1929:

Hello,

I am searching for an advocate. Stofa has send me unnecessary bills and they started a case on my firm. I am in need of an advocate. 

Kindly suggest me some advocates who helps small firms.

BR Amva1929

just be aware, that a lawyer comes at a price - but it may still be a good idea to have assistance when the supplier has opened a case against your company

First thing however, is to clarify IF you are going to win in court or loose. Comapnies like Stofa very often have routine and skills in this, and do not open a case, unless they are prettuy sure to win it. Tell the lawyer (google to find one close to you e.g.) you first of all need a quick look at the case and ask for the price for such a service

Take care not to thorugh good money after bad

Br John Hannover

6 stærke Ivæksætterbøger - e-bøger/paperbacks - letlæste I LINK HER 
Intro til regnskab - og Fradrag - e-bøger letlæste I LINK HER

Min gratis blog www.johnhannover.com 

Side 1 ud af 1 (3 indlæg)