Hov. Du er ikke logget ind.
DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

Wonderful opportunity for the right person

Side 1 ud af 1 (5 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 21. Feb 10
Indlæg ialt: 3
Skrevet kl. 21:17
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

Having never been in a position to set up such an arrangement before, I have done my best to give you a short resume of my current activity and my future plans.
I hope it makes sense, and you can build up a better picture of my needs, by reading the following.
CURRENT BUSINESS
With a lucrative internet webshop selling a selection of  great products, We have been in existence since 2001 and currently uses GLS to transport our orders to private customers on a daily basis. 
As well as this, our core business is supplying 44 Danish Supermarkets with a selection of our products. 
EXISTING CUSTOMERS
44 Supermarket Outlets
5-700 Monthly Webshop Orders
Sometime later this month, we will be activating a web-based marketing campaign targeted at private consumers who will be directed to our webshop via a selection of banner ads on the internet.
The contract we have made, is with a Sjælland based marketing company.
As well as this, we will be optimising our new Google Adwords campaign with strong expectations of increased turnover.
POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS & THE PRODUCTS WE INTEND TO SELL TO THEM
Wine Merchants
After supplying numerous Wine Merchants in the past, we are fully aware as to exactly what products they are interested in buying from us. Many of our products are of interest to a huge proportion of the 1,200 Wine Merchants currently operating in Denmark.
Gift Shops
We are the Danish agent for a UK based company dealing in Classic British chinaware, including teapots, cups, tea sets and a great selection of VERY budget priced and decorative decorative products. Some research has already been done for these products, and the initial reaction to both product and price has been very positive,
Flower Shops
Health Shops
Tank Stations
Health Food Shops

LOGISTICS
All of our suppliers are based in the UK, and distribution agreements have been signed where necessary. 
To enable us to supply our customers, all orders are picked, packed, labelled , and shipped directly to each shop. 
EXCLUSIVE PRODUCTS.
Our business model is based on the fact that we are able to supply interesting and exciting products from the UK and USA, not currently available by other means.
We are the ONLY  company currently doing this in Denmark.
WHAT TYPE OF PERSON DO WE NEED
Obviously, we are in need of a person with active experience in B2B sales and someone who is capable of setting up and designing an operation using our products, contacts, and more importantly, the know how as to how to covert sales.
Whether our products can be sold via mailshots, or direct contact is something that will have to be decided. As an example, there are over 1200 wine merchants currently trading in Denmark. How on earth would we go about contacting all of them ??
For anyone who has suitable experience in B2B sales, the setting up of such an operation, would prove to be interesting I´m sure.
In short, we are looking for someone with ideas and knowledge as to how to get our products out on the street. Given that we have already sold these products to a very small number of retail outlets, we just need someone to do this on a much bigger scale.
Depending on what is required, there are many possibilities to find a suitable person to develop this side of our business. Full or part time employment, a commission based arrangement, or purely as a consultant. This is obviously open for discussion depending on the individuals capabilities and requirements.
CONCLUSION.
We are presently in possession of THE most important tools we will need to expand our business to the new areas of retail sales. 
Not being able to commit myself to any of this, due to prior commitments , we are in need of a person who can strategise, implement, and develop a business model that can succeed in supplying some of  the 2,500- 3,000 potential customers that exist in Danish retail trade for our products.

Fra Rødovre
Tilmeldt 4. Jan 09
Indlæg ialt: 44
Skrevet kl. 07:41

I might be able to help you. How do I reach you?

Tilmeldt 21. Feb 10
Indlæg ialt: 3
Skrevet kl. 07:43

86403923 after 12 today

Fra Rødovre
Tilmeldt 4. Jan 09
Indlæg ialt: 44
Skrevet kl. 16:58

Can I ask you to call me at 21 34 20 32. I have tried to reach you with no luck.

Fra Allerød
Tilmeldt 3. Dec 08
Indlæg ialt: 12
Skrevet kl. 16:22

Hi!

What an interesting business opportunity you have!

I believe the most important tasks are to decide which opportunities to pursue first and then decide on how to do it - own sales rep., shared salesforce, etc.

I would like to strategize with you on this. If you are interested in discussing this please let me know.

In short about myself: I work freelance with strategy, sales and marketing for small businesses. I have 20 years working experience (also from the food industry). In short: Strong compentencies and flexible conditions. Read more on www.myremarketing.dk.

Best

Lars

Side 1 ud af 1 (5 indlæg)