DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

Still looking for a sales person with interest in interior products and bijoux

Side 1 ud af 1 (4 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 27. Mar 08
Indlæg ialt: 47
Skrevet kl. 23:18
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

SALESPERSON FOR SCANDINAVIA
We are looking for a smart and independent salesperson to sell interior design products, and bijoux, and to create contacts in the retail branch.

We design and produce lamps and other interior interior products. We are looking for a fresh and motivated seller who has knowledge and interest in interior design.

Currently we have customers in over 21 countries including Denmark. You would play an important roll for the development and growth in Scandinavia.

You are:
goal oriented, steadfast, have a sense of humour, energetic and go-get-em.
You will have responsibility for getting new customers and taking orders. You will as a rule work from our office in Copenhagen. You will be driving, so you should have your own car and license.

Your working hours you decide yourself. You will be paid a commission on your sales.

Fra Lausanne
Tilmeldt 14. Jul 09
Indlæg ialt: 600
Fra  Sundhedslex.dk Skrevet kl. 11:52
Tilmeldt 29. Nov 10
Indlæg ialt: 0
Skrevet kl. 12:19

Dear Sir,

I have a service where I "sell" agencies regarding foreign brands. This means that i constantly are looking for sales persons who are interested in taking an agency and giving me a small percentage for having found the agency for him/her.

I have a list of participating companies at the Formland 2010 Autumn where many companies present their interior deco products. maybe I can find a relevant company for you?

Please send me an e-mail to fokus@mail.telenor.dk if you ar e interested.

BR, Michael Kousgaard

Tilmeldt 27. Mar 08
Indlæg ialt: 47
Skrevet kl. 15:57

thank you Jesper,  I will do that.

claire

Side 1 ud af 1 (4 indlæg)