Hov. Du er ikke logget ind.
DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

TV & Media Opportunity

Side 1 ud af 1 (1 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 9. Aug 11
Indlæg ialt: 0
Skrevet kl. 08:12
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :
I'd like to take this opportunity to post this request on behalf of a very good friend of mine, who is in need of some assistance. This is also a fantastic opportunity for somebody, if we can find the right person.

Owing to his workload, i have offered to take this task in helping him to find a suitable person who can join him, and become part of a very exciting business.

After losing his wife, soulmate & working partner to a tragic accident, a couple of years ago, Michael(as we will call him) also lost the company's frontman, soulmate and a truly talented lady who knew this business inside out.

The reason for this post, is to hopefully find the right person, who could become involved in the company, acting as a sparring partner, with experience in PR & marketing, and basically injecting some experience, energy and enthusiasm into the business.

Michael currently works alone on numerous projects, that have seen him produce quality material for DR, TV2, Discovery Channel, and even the BBC amongst others.
If you, or anyone you know, could be SERIOUSLY  interested in hearing about this in more detail, then please feel free to send me a private message.
Thanks for your time, and I really hope we can find the right person for this.
-------------------------------------------------------------
ESTABLISHED MEDIA PRODUCTION COMPANY SEEKS ASSOCIATE PRODUCER/PARTNER
-------------------------------------------------------------

This well established tv and media production company based on Jutland is seeking a new associate producer to develop new production projects - everything from corporate films and advertising, documentaries and educational and public information films and industrial training films - for broadcast or distribution in all hard copy and online media.

This company is long on experience and has a reputation for high quality work at a competitive price with its own modern digital production facilities which include location equipment, studios and editing suites, as well as a comprehensive range of legacy production equipment for the continued use of valuable archive material.

The founder and owner of the company is responsible for both the technical and creative production process - additional production staff - usually freelancers - are engaged on a project by project basis, often from a pool of creative professionals with whom the company has worked for many years.

What this company lacks - and has lacked for some time - is another creative person responsible for developing new projects, creating new partnerships with potential customers and partners and securing funding for such projects - a task which must be covered throughout the year, regardless og the operational demands of the work in progress.

The ability to identify new markets, new customers and new cooperation partners and to establish leads with this which will eventually and regularly turn into production sales and orders is the most vital qualification for such a production associate, whose previous experience is not necessarily within the media industry, but perhaps in the wider field of information and communication with a accent on project development and sales responsibilities. The ideal associate is probably between 35 and 55 years old and is also fluent in both Danish and English.

This is a position for which renumeration will be directly linked to results - either as a profit sharing or, with time, a partnership.

As the company's existing production capacity exceeds its current order book, there is great potential for developing and consolidating profitable production activities.

Side 1 ud af 1 (1 indlæg)