Hov. Du er ikke logget ind.
DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

Business in Denmark - help me understand.

Side 1 ud af 2 (11 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 13. Sep 16
Indlæg ialt: 6
Skrevet kl. 00:58
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

Good afternoon! I have many questions, but the first question, the closure and liquidation of companies - there is a difference?

Ophørt -  This status is closed or eliminated?

Fra Silkeborg
Tilmeldt 12. Jan 16
Indlæg ialt: 397
Skrevet kl. 10:26

kseniya:
Good afternoon! I have many questions, but the first question, the closure and liquidation of companies - there is a difference?

Ophørt -  This status is closed or eliminated?

Ophørt = The business has been closed and there are no more assets/activities related to this entity, it no longer exists.

Head of SEO hos Kendskab. Kontakt mig!

Tilmeldt 13. Sep 16
Skrevet kl. 11:53

Thanks for the answer. What should happen to the business after the owner's death?

Tilmeldt 20. Jun 14
Indlæg ialt: 1381
Fra  Arguins Skrevet kl. 12:15

How was the business established. as a personal business or as a company (IVS, ApS, A/S)?

Tilmeldt 13. Sep 16
Skrevet kl. 12:21

I am not a citizen of Denmark, so I really do not know anything. But I really need your help with answers.

Company type Enkeltmandsvirksomhed - This is something that I could look through virk.dk

Tilmeldt 13. Sep 16
Skrevet kl. 12:23

Is there any open registries in Denmark, of which I can obtain information about the company?

Tilmeldt 20. Jun 14
Fra  Arguins Skrevet kl. 12:37

Since it is a personal company, the business will be closed down and the family have to contact the court to settle how things should continue.

There are a few choices but they wery much are dependent on circumstances such as assets, finance etc.

Personallu I would contact a lawyer, maybe there is a lawyer connected to the business already.

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 46435
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 12:38

www.cvr.dk  write owner name (hope it is not too common) or company name (better) or CVR no (best)

vh John H

6 stærke Ivæksætterbøger - e-bøger/paperbacks - letlæste I LINK HER 
Intro til regnskab - og Fradrag - e-bøger letlæste I LINK HER

Min gratis blog www.johnhannover.com 

Tilmeldt 13. Sep 16
Skrevet kl. 12:48

This is the maximum that I can get through virk.dk?
The number and name I have, and then I looked.

Tilmeldt 20. Jun 14
Fra  Arguins Skrevet kl. 12:55

Since the company is a personal company (enkeltmandsvirksomhed) you can not get any information regarding the company in public registries, orher than cvr.no etc

The company is identical with the person and therefore it will be closed down as it is, but the family have different options dependent upon asstets, finance etc as I mentioned before.

The family will have to contact the court, and I would personally also contact a lawyer.

Side 1 ud af 2 (11 indlæg)