Hov. Du er ikke logget ind.
DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

B indtægt

Side 1 ud af 1 (5 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 5. Jan 17
Indlæg ialt: 1
Skrevet kl. 13:34
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

hvis man udbetaler honorar for optræden foreks musik eller foredrag hvem er så oplysningspligtig

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 46432
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 13:40

6 stærke Ivæksætterbøger - e-bøger/paperbacks - letlæste I LINK HER 
Intro til regnskab - og Fradrag - e-bøger letlæste I LINK HER

Min gratis blog www.johnhannover.com 

Tilmeldt 30. Apr 18
Indlæg ialt: 2
Skrevet kl. 14:51

Hi John,

I did a small translation job for a Danish NGO. They told me that they will pay me: "Beløbet bliver udbetalt som B-indtægt."

Does it mean that I should not charge them with an invoice from my company's CVR but instead just provide a bank account for them to pay the fee?

Thanking you

Best regards,

Toni 

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 46432
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 17:03

Toni Segovia:

Hi John,

I did a small translation job for a Danish NGO. They told me that they will pay me: "Beløbet bliver udbetalt som B-indtægt."

Does it mean that I should not charge them with an invoice from my company's CVR but instead just provide a bank account for them to pay the fee?

Thanking you

Best regards,

Toni 

If you did it from you company you should invoice them from that company (CVR)- 
If you did it as a private person -assuming you live outside Denmark and are taxed outside - then you must give them your full name, address, and date month year of birth as they will need that to declare it to danish tax - if you live in DK and did it from DK and are taxed in DK, then they need your CPR number if you did it as a private person

br John Hannover

6 stærke Ivæksætterbøger - e-bøger/paperbacks - letlæste I LINK HER 
Intro til regnskab - og Fradrag - e-bøger letlæste I LINK HER

Min gratis blog www.johnhannover.com 

Tilmeldt 30. Apr 18
Indlæg ialt: 2
Skrevet kl. 17:39

Thanks so much John. You successfully dispelled my doubt with the limited information I gave to you. Thanks again. Have a nice day

Side 1 ud af 1 (5 indlæg)