Hov. Du er ikke logget ind.
DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

Sale of food on WebShop

Side 1 ud af 1 (1 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 25. Oct 16
Indlæg ialt: 32
Skrevet kl. 22:36
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

Hello to everybody. I am about to launch a webshop, which will market food products from Italy, and I have been reading a little bit about a similar example on this thread:

https://www.amino.dk/forums/t/161333.aspx?PageIndex=1

, but as I can see, the thread is 6 years old and I believe a lot has changed since, regarding rules etc. 

Food products that I will be selling are manufactured in Italy, as I have mentioned, under all the EU rules, etc.

The products that I will be selling are all processed food items, meaning that they are preserved and hermetically sealed in Jars, or Cans, meaning that they can be shelved on a room temperature, with a shelve life of 18+ months.

Why am I asking all of this is for the reason that I was surprised to see that I have to register the company to the Food Administration, and become entitled for the smiley report. I do understand the importance of food safety, and I did register the company, but what bothers me is that I cannot seem to find any clear rules or guidance regarding the storage of the products etc.

I live in a private home, and I hope that one day my business will be big enough to be in a need for renting out a separate store, and storage, but as for the beginning, I will be having maximum of 200-300 jars of products on lager, which I was planning on keeping in my home, where i would pack them and ship them across Denmark, which arises a bit of a suspicion as for how does a Food Control goes into my house and decides if I should get a good smiley or not, etc.

My plan was to empty out and put up some more shelves in my walk-in closed which is by the bedroom and have the products stored there.

I tried but couldn't find any rules what so ever, regarding  of where should i keep the stuff at home, what forms should be filled (HACCAP) etc.

Except for the keeping in mind the expiry date of products, i cannot see what safety of food is affected here as for they are all factory packed, gosh, my home is for sure more clean than some storage in INCO or Dagrofa, and I say that for the fact.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Side 1 ud af 1 (1 indlæg)