Hov. Du er ikke logget ind.
DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

Experience with outsourcing of e-commerce fulfillment (warehousing, pick & pack, delivery etc.)

Side 1 ud af 1 (5 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 8. Apr 18
Indlæg ialt: 3
Skrevet kl. 10:40
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

Hi amino community,

We are looking for a partner to take care of e-commerce fulfillment for our e-commerce business. Could you recommend any providers? The volume is around 10-20 orders a day. We are looking for someone to take care of everything after an order is placed, including: pick & pack, delivery, and returns. 

I look forward to your recommendations and experience with that topic.

Thank you.

Best,

Elizabeth

Fra Hellerup
Tilmeldt 28. Dec 08
Indlæg ialt: 231
Skrevet kl. 11:35

Hi Elizabeth,

Our company CS Logistics can provide these services from our facility in the Copenhagen region.

Today we handle e-commerce customers and design the set up according to each customers demands.

Please contact me by phone +4527834402 or by e-mail ki@cslogistics.dk

Med venlig hilsen - Karsten Ipsen - CS Logistics | Tel 27834402 | ki@cslogistics.dk |

Tilmeldt 8. Apr 18
Skrevet kl. 15:29

Hi,

thanks for the reply - do you have a website or any information you can share?

Fra Hellerup
Tilmeldt 28. Dec 08
Indlæg ialt: 231
Skrevet kl. 10:16

Hi Elisabeth,

Our website is closed and a new will be launched in a week or two.

I would like to give you more information in an e-mail and not in an open forum.

Our company is located in the Copenhagen area and are today packing orders for several webshops or wholesale companies. We do at the moment handle reverse logistics and can provide a service that cover the service level that you demands. 

Med venlig hilsen - Karsten Ipsen - CS Logistics | Tel 27834402 | ki@cslogistics.dk |

Tilmeldt 8. Apr 18
Skrevet kl. 11:27

Thanks, I will send you a private message.

Side 1 ud af 1 (5 indlæg)