DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

Help - Danish Business Authority had applied for compulsory dissolution

Side 1 ud af 1 (3 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 22. Jun 18
Indlæg ialt: 7
Skrevet kl. 10:02
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

Hi everyone,

First of all, thank you very much for helping.

I am a founder of a startup that has pretty much always been inactive and never got investment. I believe in this reason the Bankruptcy Division of the Danish Maritime and Commercial High Court recently placed the company in liquidation, as the Danish Business Authority had applied for compulsory dissolution. Apparently my alternatives would be to let the company go bankrupt or resume it with some costs. I would like to avoid the bankrupt cause I am afraid to lose reputation.

I have been contacted by the liquidator and the price to resume or close the company seem quite high, particularly considering that the company basically has no assets or liabilities. I was wondering if there were cheaper ways to resume, or close the company avoiding bankruptcy. 
Which kind of professional could help me with this (accountant, lawyer, etc.)? Which could be the price to solve the situation?
Thank you very much for who can help.
Best regards,
Pier

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 46435
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 10:54

If you have been contacted by the liquidator then there is only one way, and that is through an auditor declaration and then a cost to the court. The auditor may not be so expensive - the cost to the court must be taken with the liquidator.

I agree it is a decision between, always having your name in a CVR search (and proff and other business-search sites) used by suppliers and banks -  connected to a ltd company that was dissolved and liquidated by the authorities, and then the cost of avoiding that 

I think you should consider talking to an auditor - could be http://harboe.nu/  and ask for advisor as with regard to their price and if he should talk to the liquidator at the court

best regards John Hannover

6 stærke Ivæksætterbøger - e-bøger/paperbacks - letlæste I LINK HER 
Intro til regnskab - og Fradrag - e-bøger letlæste I LINK HER

Min gratis blog www.johnhannover.com 

Tilmeldt 22. Jun 18
Indlæg ialt: 7
Skrevet kl. 11:12

Dear John,

sorry for my late answer. If you remember this post was blocked last week -- probably because written in English -- but is now active again.

Thank you again for all your help, your answer is very helpful! I will contact the studio you suggested me right now and hopefully I will have an answer next Monday. 

I decided to resume the company, I do not like the idea to have my name in CVR search labeled as bankruptcy. For the moment I had a quote from the auditor affiliated to the liquidator, but they are asking a crazy amount of money, considering that the company as almost no assets and has no liabilities.

I will contact the studio you suggested me and I will also ask suggestions here on Amino as well, in case there is a freelance who can help me.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Pier

Side 1 ud af 1 (3 indlæg)