Help - Reduce cost or avoid compulsory dissolution

Side 1 ud af 1 (6 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 22. Jun 18
Indlæg ialt: 7
Skrevet kl. 12:22
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :
Gennemsnit 5,0 stjerner givet af 1 person

Hi Amino community,

First of all, thank you very much for your help.

I already wrote this post yesterday, but it somehow disappeared from the portal and I could not read the answer, I hope to be more lucky this time.

Few days ago the Bankruptcy Division of the Danish Maritime and Commercial High Court placed my IVS company in liquidation, as the Danish Business Authority had applied for compulsory dissolution of the company. The company has always been inactive (no assets and no liabilities). I have been contacted by the appointed liquidator and apparently what I can do is let the company go bankrupt or resume it. 

I would like to avoid the bankruptcy cause I am afraid of the consequences for my reputation, but the costs to resume or close the company are quite high. My ultimate goal would be to close the company for not using it. What do you suggest me to do in order to avoid bankruptcy and close the company with the lowest possible cost?

Which professional could help me with this (accountant, lawyer, etc.) and how much would it cost me?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Pier

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Indlæg ialt: 46436
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 12:53

I did answer but

As there is a liquidator all you do is either - accept that your name will be listed in CVR and other business search sites as with a disolved/bankruptzy company - or pay, most likely around 3-5.000 for an auditor declaration, and with regard to the court cost, contact the court / liquidator to get an idea. There is a price to it, as soon as a liquidator has been appointed, I do not think you can get that person off, and just use the auditor

br John Hannover

6 stærke Ivæksætterbøger - e-bøger/paperbacks - letlæste I LINK HER 
Intro til regnskab - og Fradrag - e-bøger letlæste I LINK HER

Min gratis blog www.johnhannover.com 

Tilmeldt 22. Jun 18
Skrevet kl. 13:16

Dear John,

thank you very much for your help, very useful.

I did contact the liquidator, but the cost I was told is actually 15.000 to resume the company and 50.000 to close it down -- quite high for an inactive company of zero value. I agree with you, another auditor might be cheaper. Which office do you suggest me to call to understand if I can get the liquidator off?

Also, if I cannot get that person off, my idea would be to resume the company (15.000) in order to avoid bankruptcy and then close it afterwards. I hope in this way I can find a cheap way to close it and avoid the 50.000 of the liquidator. What do you think?

Thank you very much again.

Best regards,

Pier

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 22:03

If you do nothing - it will normally be closed at no cost  - the alternativ cost is up to auditor and the Court

vh 

Tilmeldt 22. Jun 18
Skrevet kl. 08:24

Thank you very much for all your help John, really appreciated!

By the way I realized that the reason of the compulsory dissolution comes from the fact that I did not report the reelle ejere (real owners). I am sure I did that, but apparently I did some mistakes. Very unfortunate!

Fra 3210 Vejby
Tilmeldt 2. Mar 11
Fra  John Hannover Skrevet kl. 11:02

PDM:

Thank you very much for all your help John, really appreciated!

By the way I realized that the reason of the compulsory dissolution comes from the fact that I did not report the reelle ejere (real owners). I am sure I did that, but apparently I did some mistakes. Very unfortunate!

you are not alone anyway. You should have checked that it had gone through - but you are not alone. You also forgot to check you digital mailbox for the company, as you would there have been warned of what was comming up - 

br John H

Side 1 ud af 1 (6 indlæg)