Hov. Du er ikke logget ind.
DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

Sending packages abroad, EU...

Side 1 ud af 1 (4 indlæg)
Tilmeldt 25. Oct 16
Indlæg ialt: 32
Skrevet kl. 16:27
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

So, soon we will be launching an EU version of our web shop, and are shocked that packages with postnord for example that are 1 kg in weight can cost up to 400 kroner to send within the eu. To me it makes no sense because i know when my family is to send me the same packege from Croatia for example, using postal service, it cost them around 40 kroner to send... Now, I do not understand why does the package from DK to HR has to cost 10 times more then the package from HR to DK?

Now we are all aware of the fact that nobody is crazy to go online and buy a product for 300, and then cash out 400 for delivery.

Anybody with experience with shipping abroad, what  company do you use, and how much do you pay. 

Thanks

Tilmeldt 27. Aug 08
Indlæg ialt: 1161
Skrevet kl. 16:31
Tilmeldt 3. Feb 06
Indlæg ialt: 12656
Skrevet kl. 18:40

Prisen på pakker afhænger af hvor mange pakker du sender årligt samt til hvilke lande du sender. Jo flere du sender jo lavere pris får du. En pris på 400 DKK for 1 kg er en standard pris uden rabat.

Tilmeldt 25. Oct 16
Indlæg ialt: 32
Skrevet kl. 08:34

400 Kroner for 1 kg package is a reason why PostNord is experiencing a tremendous loses and why other companies are taking over the shipping market in Denmark... The postal prices are by the agreement unified throughout the world, and by no chance can one packege that is being sent from point A to point B, be 10 times more expensive to send than it is from point B to point A. Discount, no discount, it is plainly wrong. Just as DSB whose train ride from Aarhus to Copenhagen is more expensie than to take the plane from Billund to London. Bad manegement in such companies will bring them down to the ground, and more reasonable companies who are listening to their customers, such as GLS, DAO365 and similar, will take over... 

After an excessive investigation, I have gotten a quote from 3 other shipping companies, and the same package, without discount, cost from 60-100 kroner to send to the EU, depending of which country, and, some 30% faster than what the PostNord could do... So, no, it is not a standard price, it is PostNord being foolish enough not to see what their competition is doing. 

Side 1 ud af 1 (4 indlæg)