DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

Webshop www.brudesmykker.dk til salg

Side 1 ud af 2 (19 indlæg)
Fra Tørring
Tilmeldt 25. Jun 08
Indlæg ialt: 27
Skrevet kl. 17:13
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

Brudesmykker.dkJeg har informationen på engelsk, fordi jeg har også skrivet på en engelsktalende side om det, og fordi det tager meget længere tid for mig at skrive på dansk. Men jeg kan skrive og tale, så I er meget velkommen til at skrive på dansk også.

Prisen er 24,000 kr plus lager (lige nu er der 11,000 kr), derfor 36,000 kr. Webshop systemet er betalt indtil juni.

This is for the sale of www.brudesmykker.dk .

The sale includes:

• Fully-ready online store,
  • All inventory (about 11000 kr),
  • Packing materials (about 70 bubble envelopes, which we ship jewelry sets, earrings and bracelets), as well as gift boxes (about 20) and wrapping paper for the gift option and fine paper for wrapping veils. Includes also 2 storage racks where I store the items.
  • List of suppliers we currently use (comes from China, England and USA – therefore we eliminate the middle man, having higher profit). This is probably the most valuable item, since I researched this for months and took into account several issues. Now we make at least 200% on each item because we skip the middle man. Some items the profit is much higher.
  • 10 hours of training of how to use the system as well as online marketing and search engine optimization.
  • High resolution designs I have made, for printing return labels and flyers. I can add your address to it and make any changes you would like.
  • 30 banners for online promotion – for Google Adwords and partner programs,
  • Partner program set up with 1 agency, which we only pay a commission when a sale is made, so risk-free and a great source of sales. Brudesmykker.dk also has its own partner program set up, but needs to promote it.
  • Google Adwords campaigns – for online promotion.
  • A phone and the chip, so that you have the same phone number as the customer contact that is now on the page.
  • QXL account – we also sell on QXL and the account can be transferred to you: http://auktioner.qxl.dk/apricot-smykker - the account has 100% positive feedback. We have not focused so much on QXL, because I have been busy with other projects, but QXL has free or highly discounted days where you can put auctions up at a very good price.
  • You also get about 30 html codes for the auctions, which makes it easier and less time-consuming when you start auctions.
  • The photobucket account, where all the pictures used on QXL are stored – you can’t delete them, otherwise the picture won’t show on the auctions.
About Brudesmykker.dk:

• Google page rank is 3
  • The customer can click on the categories as well as click on the bottom which sorts items by “items with crystals”, “items with pearls” and “items with CZ”.
  • We have written two articles about wedding, which is good for our customers as well as it is another channel of how people finds us on Google.
  • We have a contract with Post Danmark for cheaper rates to business addresses, which substantially reduces the cost of shipping.
  • The website is optimized and ranks very high with the most important keywords for this industry. The more items added to the store, the higher the sales conversion will be and the higher the store will be ranked on Google.
  • It is a seasonal shop, but we have sales throughout the year, since the behavior of brides change - some shop very early, while others on the last minute.
About the system we use:

We use a shopping system from Bgsys, that is similar to Ecommerce (looks the same).

• Easy to maintain and very low costs: the system costs only 299,- per month.
  • If you have additional webshops in the future, it will cost 399.- and you can manage the sites using the same platform.
  •     + An advantage for having more shops is that the payment system is the same, so the payment set up with PBS is the same cost.
Other information about the shop:

• The name brudesmykker.dk is a keyword, which helps in Google ranking, as well as you can call the shop by any name.
  • You could easily expand to sell on the online store: bridesmaid and flower girl accessories and dresses, and cake toping (those personalized ones). I began this, but barely.
My opinion about what this site needs to improve and I am selling it because I don't have time to develop:

• Descriptions – the better description each product has, the faster a customer will make a decision to buy AND more clicks will come from Google.
  • Articles – articles related to weddings, bridal, skin care before the wedding, ANYTHING, even marriage trouble articles – all these articles will help to get more visitors to the site via Google organic searches. We have three: At tabe sig før din bryllupsdag (which leads to: Kostudskiftning før brylluppet and Frugt smoothies , Smagfuldt vand til din bryllupsfest and hvad du ikke skal gøre få dage før brylluppet - these are great entry ways to the shop.
  • More selection – We have about 150 activated items and 38 not active – not active for a number of reasons, either we ran out of the product and the product is coming or the supplier stopped selling the item. The site needs more selection, especially when it comes to veils and pearl items.
  • SEO (search engine optimization) - which is making the site more visible on Google, Yahoo, etc... the sale comes with a full plan about this.
  • Needs to add the newsletter sign up to the site. I even have a design ready for this, but as with everything else… I lack time.
  • A blog that should be added to the server and be http://blog.brudesmykker.dk – there you can talk about royal wedding, tendencies, new items on the shop, etc.  I can also create the blog for you, make a banner for it, so that it is all ready to start.

I guess basically that’s it. I really believe in this shop as I believe in the other projects I am involved in, but the problem with me is that I have given a little here and a little there in each shop and that’s not enough. For this shop to be successful, the owner needs to devote time and efforts...

For more information contact me at info@brudesmykker.dk

Information such as traffic, sales amount, etc I can provide via email.

I don't have the accounting done for 2009, but we had 70,000 in sales in 2009, it is not much, but the main aspects of the shop are ready, now it needs to improve descriptions and selection, etc...

Fra København
Tilmeldt 28. Dec 09
Indlæg ialt: 1827
Fra  TDOmedia Skrevet kl. 17:23
Fra Tørring
Tilmeldt 25. Jun 08
Skrevet kl. 17:37
Fra København
Tilmeldt 28. Dec 09
Fra  TDOmedia Skrevet kl. 18:18
Fra Tørring
Tilmeldt 25. Jun 08
Skrevet kl. 18:28

Hej Thomas, alle de leverandørere vi bruger har deres udvalg på nettet. Jeg taler ikke med de fleste - alt foregår på nettet (de har webshop system som du køber og betaler).  Men der er to som jeg sender listen og så sender dem en faktura til mig via Paypal.

Taler du portugisisk? De Oliveira er et portugisisk navn - jeg kommer fra Brasilien.

MVH
Paula 

Fra København
Tilmeldt 28. Dec 09
Fra  TDOmedia Skrevet kl. 18:40

Hej.

Det lyder jo meget nemt så.

Nej jeg taler ikke portugisisk, men min mor kommer fra Brasilien og hele min familie bor der. Jeg ville meget gerne lærer sproget MEN jeg syntes det virker meget svært at komme i gang med. Spændende det er et fantastisk land jeg glæder mig til en gang at komme derned igen.

Mvh. Thomas De Oliveira

ThomasDeOliveira@jubii.dk

28 770 945

Fra København
Tilmeldt 28. Nov 08
Indlæg ialt: 2564
Fra  Chili Security Denmark ApS Skrevet kl. 18:45

Det er en rigtig flot shop, den skal du nok få solgt :)

Faldt dog lige over at du skriver shoppen koster 24.000 + 11.000 kr. i lager = 36.000 kr. Bare lige så potentielle købere ikke bliver forvirret.

Synes faktisk det er en ret billig pris, for en så flot side, har desværre bare ikke tiden selv.

Fra Tørring
Tilmeldt 25. Jun 08
Skrevet kl. 19:46

Hej Thomas, hvilket tilfælde! :-) 

Fra København
Tilmeldt 28. Dec 09
Fra  TDOmedia Skrevet kl. 19:48
Fra Tørring
Tilmeldt 25. Jun 08
Skrevet kl. 19:50

Hej Casper, tak! Smile

Ja, jeg skrev for hurtigt :-), ja, det er 35,000. Ja har sat den til 24,000 plus lager, fordi jeg ved ikke hvornår jeg sælger webshoppen og hvis jeg skal købe flere varer, skal det inkluderes i prisen. 

Du har selv en flot shop! Smile

Side 1 ud af 2 (19 indlæg)