DU SKAL VÆRE LOGGET IND, FOR AT INTERAGERE PÅ DENNE SIDE

How to Build a wordpress blog using headway theme

Side 1 ud af 1 (3 indlæg)
Fra Vejle
Tilmeldt 24. Jan 10
Indlæg ialt: 2537
Fra  Your Virtual Ninja Skrevet kl. 21:29
Hvor mange stjerner giver du? :

So you can't afford to  buy your own website?

but still want or need a website/blog?

Well I have your answer right here…

I've started working with the theme  called--> headway theme

the best thing about this theme is it has a lot of flexibility and allows even  beginners  to have a lot of control over how their website  looks,  meaning that the developer is only needed for more  advanced customisations

and written an article about -->  how to build a WordPress blog using the headway theme 

I have also made a lot of video tutorials  with a lot of detailed information  on my blog,  if you don't want me sending you should subscribe to my newsletter list,  go here  to subscribe and learn why you should  subscribe

if you get stuck building your WordPress website then you can contact me any time and I or one of my Ninja will help you. 

Fra Odense
Tilmeldt 8. Feb 10
Indlæg ialt: 127
Fra  Morning Train Skrevet kl. 21:53
Gennemsnit 4,0 stjerner givet af 1 person

Hey Phillip, thanks for making aware of this! This could be very useful to our customers. I see the design and setup of wordpress has been made intuitive, but what about maintenance, have they done anything to improve (simplify or made smarter) that as well?

Have you played around with importing designs from other themes? Usually we use professional themes for our customers, and customize the css to make it unique.

Co-founder af Danmarks nye smarte SEO værktøj -> Morningscore 
Siden 2024 også nytænkende SEO kursus der vokser med raketfart 🚀 

Fra Vejle
Tilmeldt 24. Jan 10
Indlæg ialt: 2537
Fra  Your Virtual Ninja Skrevet kl. 22:10

Karsten Madsen:

Hey Phillip, thanks for making aware of this! This could be very useful to our customers. I see the design and setup of wordpress has been made intuitive, but what about maintenance, have they done anything to improve (simplify or made smarter) that as well?

Have you played around with importing designs from other themes? Usually we use professional themes for our customers, and customize the css to make it unique.

Hi Karsten

Maintenance is great! (I have only used Version 3.0)

Child themes available,  (we dont import other designs)

We do full PSD - Headway and its working like a dream and SO much faster.

Side 1 ud af 1 (3 indlæg)